Saturday, June 06, 2009

Midnight Sun

Stephenie Meyer started to write Twilight from Edward's perspective. I heard this from several people and finally got a title from a good friend of mine. I quickly went to google and found it - to my dismay :(

Meyer apparently had some dumbass get a hold of her manuscript and it was released on the internet at different stages. She has put the writing of this on hold indefinitely (waaaaaah!!!!!)

She does have what she has so far on her website. I DLed and read it from there - unfortunately it only doesn't go beyond the point of Bella seeing Edward in her room for the first time and he tells her he's been coming there for months....of course we miss his perspective of the first kiss, which I thought would be super cool to read.

I am hoping that Meyer will some how recover from this violation. Nice that someone wants to make some $$$$ at the expense of MANY others who would love to read anything "new" in the land of Twilight.

No comments: