Thursday, June 18, 2009

Eclipse Movie and Twilight Sound Track

Out of curiosity I googled to see if Eclipse from the Twilight Series would be made into a movie. The word I found on a fan site is that it is - view that info here. I have no idea if it's completely true or not, but I sure hope it is! nothing like seeing Edward and Bella jumping from the pages to the big screen.

Oh yeah, and I am using one of the tickers off the website with that news - i gotta be able to countdown to both of them!

Now, the Twilight Soundtrack....um.....you gotta buy it! I ordered a hard copy from Amazon and got it in the mail yesterday. I like EVERY song on it! That is super rare for any soundtrack. And my sweetie digs it as well (although, he was really wanting to hear Mute Math more than anything.) If you click the link above, you will be able to listen to some of the songs. Totally worth it.

No comments: