Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Do I really need to see Kristen Stewart pumping gas? Um....NO!

Celebrity stalking is one of my pet peeves in life. Although, I cannot say that a trash magazine or two hasn't caught my attention. Mostly the headlines just make me laugh out loud while I am standing in line at the check out.

For instance, I was looking up Kristen Stewart, Bella in Twilight. I was interested in what else she starred in, how old she was etc. I was shocked at how different she looks in real life since she was wearing contacts to make her eyes brown like Bella's (Kristen's are green). Anyway, I ran into a series of pictures of Kristen. She was pumping gas. Yep, so interesting eh? I just did it yesterday, what's the big deal.

As a huge fan of Bono, and member of fansites just for him (yeah, I know I need help) I have seen photos that almost angered me. Some photos were of him walking with his family - by the looks on everyone's face in the photo, they were not wanting their picture taken. I don't want to see that kind of stuff! I like Bono but I really don't want to see him unhappy. The other photo I remember seeing that angered me was of Bono jogging outside his house. Someone commented on how white his legs were. HELLO! He's Irish, you think those legs see sunlight very often? lol!

If i want to see a picture of a celeb, I want to see them when they expect it like at an event where there is a red carpet or posing for a magazine. I don't care if Bono pumps gas or if someone ate cake at lunch - I do that too. We all put our pants on one leg at a time. Just some of us have names that are very widely known - it doesn't mean they know you.

**steps off her soapbox**

No comments: