Thursday, July 09, 2009

Another obsession to add to the list...


Kenneth Branagh as Iago in Othello

Today I was playing a trivia game and there was a question that had Kenneth Branagh in it. Since I have been watching a lot of movies lately, I realized that there were probably quite a few of his movies that I haven't seen. I now have them waiting for me on my library request list ;)

One of the first movies I ever saw him in was Much Ado About Nothing. Since then I have seen quite a few of his other movies. I especially like his Shakespearean pieces. He recites his lines with such ease, as if he lived in Shakespeare's time. He's a brilliant actor who can morph into whatever his role demands.

Oh yeah, and it doesn't hurt that he's Irish and has auburn hair ;)

This auburn haired Irishman (well Northern Ireland)

No comments: