Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Life According to U2

I saw this on Facebook and thought I would give it a shot ;)

Using only song names from ONE artist, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)."

1. Are you a male or female? “Party Girl”
2. Describe yourself: “Even Better Than the Real Thing”
3. How do you feel: “Magnificent”
4. Your family: “Sweetest Thing”
5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go: “City of Blinding Lights”
6. Your favorite form of transportation: “Kite”
7. Your best friend: “Yahweh”
8. Your favorite color is: “Lemon”
9. What's the weather like: “Beautiful Day”
10. Favorite day: “Somedays are Better Than Others”
11. If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: “Walk On”
12. What is life to you? “No Line On The Horizon”
13. Your current relationship: “All I Want is You”
14. Looking for: “Where the Streets Have No Name”
15. Your fear: “Lady with the Spinning Head” (it’s a b-side and a good one I might add!)
16. What is the best advice you have to give: “Love and Peace or Else”
17. If you could change your name, you would change it to: “Grace”
18. Thought for the day: “Breathe”
19. How I would like to: “Trying to Throw Your Arms Around the World”
20. Your pet: “One”
21. My motto: “Sometimes You Can’t Make it On Your Own”


No comments: