Friday, August 14, 2009

Dear Editor, We Don't Care...


Today I opened up my People magazine and paged through it while I had a few minutes. I turn to the "Mailbag" section (letters to the editor) and see a photo of one of the latest covers featuring Rob Pattinson. The headline read, "Twilight's Robert Pattinson: His Messy Love Life."

Here is the letter that got my attention:

"Robert Pattinson should have a messy love life; that's what being his age is all about..... So go ahead, Robert, play the field!" Lydia Louli - Ottawa, Canada

**APPLAUSE**

That is EXACTLY what I said to my hubby after reading the article myself. Rob is young, good looking and I am sure has his pick of women to say the least. Let him be.

BTW, thanks People for actually posting those letters.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The font looks great! You did good! :) Love your blog design! :)