Monday, May 22, 2006

My Space - Can I Hug You?!?!

Wow! I can’t believe how awesome My Space is becoming for an oldie like me…I say that because mainly it’s used by high school students…but more and more people my age and even older are using it to reconnect with friends from the past!

Some people I know online shared they had a page and then a friend that I knew from a few years ago and kept in touch with emailed me with updates to her blog on there and what not (Hi Season!)…so I decided to make my own page. I thought that there might be an off chance of reconnecting with some old friends. WELL, in the last few weeks I found a friend of mine from high school and just this last weekend I found a good friend of mine I went to college with and reconnected with a few others through him….I also did a search this morning to find two of my other close friends from college! I am just AMAZED at how many people I have been able to find! Some of them I have always wondered what they were up to! This is so very exciting!

Thank you My Space!!! XOXOXOXOX

No comments: