Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Birthday Gift....Early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of you know my husband you know that he can't wait to open gifts and he can't wait to give them. It's almost as if they are burning holes in his pockets and he has to get them out right away! I have been telling him for several days that I don't want to open it until my actual birthday....

Well, tonight I told him that I would open it. He told me that he was "going out on a limb with this one and you might get mad so you might want to have Kian awake when you open it." So, of course I am intrigued...AND I caved LOL

So, I open up the box and there is a camping pillow in it! He says, "I found your pillow!" I was like...um....thanks? lol He said it's under that. So I lifted it up and it was a card. I thought, ok, maybe he got me a massage like he did for Mother's Day. I started to read the card and opened it up and slowly something fell out of it....it said "Ticketmaster" I started to GASP! I wanted to read the card but I couldn't help myself...I looked inside and saw "U2 - VERTIGO" written on the tickets and LOST IT!!!!!! I mean, I seriously broke into tears!!!!

I had the ability to prebuy tickets but the company my husband worked for was shutting its doors and we had no idea where we would be so I couldn't buy them :( I have been looking at tickets on ebay but they were just a little pricey :( (their concerts are sold out worldwide btw) So, I pretty much came to gripes with the fact that I wouldn't see U2 this tour when I usually see them TWICE every tour I have been to since 1997.

So, this November 9th Jamie and I will be rocking out to U2 in Oakland!!!! I am so stoked! I still need to be pinched to know for sure that we are going!!!!! These tickets were seriously the only thing I REALLY wanted and I GOT THEM! Wow! It's still unreal!

No comments: