Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Dancing with my Little Man

We have a Tivo and our house and the lovely thing about Tivo is that it will keep shows on there as long as you want them.

Well, back in May U2 was on Good Morning America and they allowed cameras to film one of their shows in Chicago (actually it was on Bono's birthday which is May 10th). I have kept this show on there for a long time and never finished watching it... Why you might ask? Well, because it makes me sad...I won't be seeing my boys this year :(

You see, I was one of those people with a code to be able to buy tickets before they were really for sale. We could have had prime seats! BUT at the time the presale was going on my husband was looking for a different job (the business he worked for at the time was closing down) and we seriously had no idea where we would be. So, my code still even sits in my U2.com account waiting to be used....but never will be.

Yesterday my son was dancing and I thought we could dance together as I played the rest of the Tivoed show...he enjoyed it...so did I, but with sadness....

Yeah, I know I am pretty pathetic! lol! But this is the first time I that I have not seen them TWICE on the same tour since 1998....

U2's shows all over the world are sold out and have been for quite some time...I can only hope and pray that in a few years they will come out and tour again... I don't see them stopping any time soon - they just love the road too much.

No comments: