Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Week of "New"

Last week was an eventful one - well at least for me personally.

Monday, I finally went in and got my "reward" tattoo! I reached my 20lb weight loss goal this summer and just never got around to making an appointment and finding a new artist (my other tattoos were done by the same guy in California).

(forgive the picture, it was taken right after i took the wrapping off.)


The words are in Gaelic and they translate as "beautiful day." It's one of my favorite U2 songs and it's also a song that has helped me to keep going even when times are hard. Every day is a beautiful day in someway, you just have to look for it.

The other "New" in the week was New Moon! I saw it at noon on Friday. AMAZING movie! I am actually hoping to see it again in the next few weeks. The movie seemed to go by so fast! i wished they would have tacked on at least another hour of content - not at the end but just adding more details to the storyline that were in the book.

So now I am onto listening to Eclipse then onto Breaking Dawn before I head back to the people created by Nora Roberts. It really does amaze me how much I really like the Twilight series. It's the only book or books in my entire life that I have read/listened to more than twice! I am still enjoying it on my 4th time through :)

No comments: