Friday, September 18, 2009

U2 Concert - A Look Back

On Monday I caught an interview on Good Morning America with the guys. They talked about how they had not played arenas in 10 years. 10 Years ago was the first time I saw U2 during their Popmart tour. I believe that Bono took on another persona during the tour - it was very different than any other tour they have done.

The last two tours I saw U2 perform in an enclosed place. I honestly believe that is why the last two tours seem like they were more intimate. I do have to say that the concert seemed to go by FAST! I remember when U2 did their first encore I looked at my iPhone for the time! I really thought they hadn't been on stage for long and it had been 2 hours already!

I feel very honored to be apart of a historic event in any U2 fan's life. :)

No comments: